Lieser Skaff Alexander: Business Counsel Serving Corporate Interests in Florida
Lieser Skaff Alexander is a Tampa Bay law firm with a national client base ranging from Fortune 500 (S&P 500) companies to sole proprietors. We specialize in business law and business litigation, giving you small firm attention while achieving large firm results. Our focus is on your success and we work hard to address your needs in an aggressive, timely and cost-effective manner.
If you require the services of a Florida business attorney, we can meet your legal needs in a variety of service areas including:
- Incorporation or Corporate Dissolution
- Partnership or Sole Proprietor Formation
- Initiation of a Lawsuit
- Defense of a Lawsuit
- Corporate Restructuring
- Products Liability
- Real Estate Law Issues
- Regulatory Issues
As a client, you will receive personalized legal attention that may include one or more of the following:
- Assessment of your needs, constraints, and goals to shape a legal strategy based on those parameters.
- Development and implementation of an individualized litigation plan specific to your situation and focused on a timely, successful outcome.
- Provision of strategic decisions to reduce your current exposure and future liability.
Jeff Lieser and Ghada Skaff both attended the University of Florida Law School and have worked at some of Florida’s largest and prestigious law firms. Joe Alexander is a multi-generational native Floridian with vast trial experience and an intricate knowledge of real estate law. Our diversity of experience allows us to develop a well-rounded and comprehensive approach to each client’s unique legal issues.
- Jeff Lieser Recognized by Super Lawyers in 2013, 2014, and 2015 as a Rising Star, Jeff is a business litigator who represents clients in complex business and civil litigation in state and federal court as well as in administrative hearings. He is also a Circuit Civil Mediator and a Reserve Judge Advocate in the U.S. Army J.A.G. Corps.
- Ghada Skaff Fluent in the Arabic dialect, Ghada is a business law attorney who has served as general counsel to a Tampa-based manufacturing company since 2007 and has advised numerous companies on a full spectrum of legal matters.
- Joe Alexander An AV Rated attorney with extensive trial experience, Joe also holds a Florida Real Estate License which provides him added insight and understanding of his client’s real property issues.
Our Business Philosophy
At Lieser Skaff Alexander, we forge relationships with our corporate clients by listening to their needs and concerns, providing quick and practical legal advice, and keeping open lines of communication that may include periodic updates about pending litigation. Fee and expense arrangements are clearly detailed at the inception of our business relationship and can be customized to suit our clients’ billing procedures. We create budgets for every legal matter we handle, and absent extraordinary circumstances, stay within those budgets to provide our clients with the best possible results.
We look forward to working with you. Please contact our firm to schedule a consultation.
Blog Posts on Business Law and Litigation
The Benefits for Out-of-State Companies of Hiring Florida Business Attorney