Location: Tampa, FL, USA
Job Type: Full-Time
About the Company
Lieser Skaff is a law firm specializing in real estate and business law. We are currently seeking an experienced paralegal to join our growing team. Our firm offers a friendly and engaging culture, and this is an exceptional opportunity to become a part of an amazing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in business litigation and commercial real estate matters and will provide crucial support to the attorneys in providing top-quality legal services to our clients. This role requires attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Prepare deposition, trial, and record subpoenas according to state and federal regulations; coordinate production of third-party records and summarize records.
Analyze, review, and organize documents and data from materials produced by clients and during discovery; prepare/coordinate document production.
Prepare notebooks, binders, etc. as needed.
Assist with drafting and preparing pleadings, motions, submissions, discovery requests, and responses in federal and state court matters, including arbitration/mediation proceedings.
Maintain litigation calendar for the assigned attorneys and keep attorneys and staff aware of deadlines, conferences, etc.
Draft and prepare legal documents, including lease agreements, notices, and court pleadings.
Collaborate with other paralegals and legal professionals within the firm to ensure effective teamwork.
This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the responsibilities and qualifications for the administrative coordinator position at Lieser Skaff. Specific duties and requirements may vary and will be discussed during the interview process.
- Florida Bar Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Litigation Paralegal.
- Knowledge of Federal and Florida Courts.
- Experience in document management systems.
- Experience with eDiscovery and document review platforms.
- Proficiency in Windows environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Reliability, teamwork, professionalism, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail are essential.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution after one year.
- Paid time off.
- Professional development and mentorship.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment.